Activities are focused on internet projects and also include international visits and exchanges between students, teachers and principals.
Whether it’s a student project or an international exchange, EUMIND strives first and foremost for quality programming.
In addition, EUMIND seeks:
- to establish intercultural communication and learning, using English as the lingua franca
- to increase knowledge and respect for different cultural values and to discuss issues with tolerance and respect
- to fulfill higher responsibilities of global citizenship through increased knowledge of political, social, and economical organisations and issues
- to inculcate in students a caring mind and to promote social responsibility
- to develop students’ awareness of various environmental issues and to promote initiatives for a sustainable development
- to understand the complex issues of poverty and actively help those living in impoverished conditions